Feedback from our Fans:
“Halfway from Nowhere” is a great rocker for driving down the highway! I’m flooring it right now! Dina soars while the drums are big with punchy guitars and killer backing vocals. Love the chorus! Great tune! (Writers: Dina Preston-Ortiz, Don Ortiz, Ron Barry & Bill Shostack)
- Half way from No where , half way home swell lyric – Yes Charlie is back from No where. Just to listen to your Cool Tunes . Respect
- Awesome vocals and sound. Love the vibes. Peace from the Mile High CIty Rockers
- Halfway from Nowhere, rocks! Vocals great and band is tight.
“I Can’t Wait” is Dina Preston Band newest release written in honor of their upcoming U.S. Embassy Tour to Budapest. The band’s touring highlight includes a patriotic performance in Debrecen, Hungary to commemorate September 11. The band will also perform in Budapest, Eger and the city of Pecs. (Writers: Dina Preston-Ortiz, Don Ortiz & Michael Terry)
“So Blue” written about PTSD with an honest and candid descriptions of what life was like for those who suffer from Post Tragic Stress Disorder (PTSD). It has been featured on Voice of the Veterans and Shale Rattle & Troll radio shows. Once again Dina shows off her powerful vocals with so much emotion. Don Ortiz’s guitar solo cries out right till the last note. (Writers: Dina Preston-Ortiz & Don Ortiz)
- Love ALL your songs but So Blue is my favorite. Fantastic music Guys and Gals PROUD to be a FAN of the Diana Preston Band~
- “So Blue”……….amazing track! I like the support you give our troops…….beautiful. Great group you have, music is tight and well performed! Peace to you and all who surround you. JP
- You are really brilliant!! Thank you so much for your visit and the kind comment!! I love it here! “So Blue” is a MUST LISTEN! Blessings and success!
“Field of Blue” written in tribute to the men and women who have served and are serving overseas in today’s Armed Forces. You are the Stars in the “Field of Blue”. Hats off to the Dina Preston Band for their 20 years of service to our nations Armed Forces & US Embassies as musical “Ambassadors of Goodwill”. (Writers: Dina Preston-Ortiz, Don Ortiz & Mark Peotter)
- Great sound and excellent blend of instrumentation. I enjoyed HALFWAY TO NOWHERE and FIELD OF BLUE. The Rose Of Sharon (ASCAP) (AMG)
- Super rockin’ tunes you have there! We are a fan! Field Of Blue is Superb! What power house vocals!!! Sahara from Highland Drive
“Where is She” asks the question we hear everyday, but know inside. I still have the chorus in my head @ work. Dina’s vocals are very clear & powerful. The hooks are dead on. This would be a great movie or documentary song. “Where is She” is an inspiring song for all of us…(Writers: Dina Preston-Ortiz, Don Ortiz & Michael Terry)
- “Where is She” is a beautiful song..melodically and lyrically strong. I’m liking all the rest of your songs and they have all been performed to a very high standard. Well done guys!! Paul and Beck
- This is class Dina and everyone. I need to upload full versions like you here. Ha! You are right. Thankyou for the wonderful music.
- Where Is She…Great Country Dina.. Wish you all much success….Rick
“Boys from Casa Hogar” was written for the a boys orphanage in Cabo San Lucas and part of a Celebrity Golf Class to raise funds for the boy’s care. (Writers: Dina Preston-Ortiz, Don Ortiz & Michael Terry)
- Listening to, “Boys From Casa Hogar”, today. Very good Job on this one. I like the Production. Robert Mitchell-GORGON
- Love your sound. Cool tracks, solid production, and great vocals. Susan Martin